From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:27:46 +0000
I was lucky enough to go to the Dartmouth-SLU game.  It was a well played, well attended exciting game.    I got to leave happy since SLU won 2-1 in overtime.  I don't ever recall seeing such a large, vocal crowd at Dartmouth from the start to finish of a game.  The SLU fans were pretty vocal too.

As for ice resurfaces - Dartmouth held a contest - guess the exact time it will take (the one resurfacer) to resurface the ice.

I think it is easier to call them all Zamboni but I am trying to legally correct.  :)

SLU plays Harvard tonight. (I get to go again.  :)   )
Clarkson visits Dartmouth.

Sara
SLU '77
 Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!