From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:46:33 -0500
At 10:23 PM 1/27/2006 -0500, Rita-Ann Monde wrote:
>I thought the greatest rivalry was Cornell-Hahvahd :) :) :).

Well, when one team's fans can pretty much purchase tickets at will for
their game in the other team's arena, convincing the other team's athletic
department to come up with some ridiculous package deal in which those who
wish to buy tickets for that game have to buy tickets to three other games
also -- well, that seems a pretty one-sided rivalry :-)

(I think Harvard considers Yale their main rival)

>and hey, it even has  movie clips (from love story)!!

Is it true that the movie goes on for over an hour after the hockey scenes?
 What happens after that? :-)
--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97

"Wagner's music is better than it sounds."
-- Edgar Wilson Nye, quoted by Mark Twain