From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:45:43 -0600
I will also be out of town that weekend, but I agree this Pond Hockey
Tourney looks great!

Carol
GO Gophers!!!

--
Carol S. White  =^..^=
GO Gophers!!!

Email:  [log in to unmask]

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance.....
  ~ Lee Ann Womack