From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:04:01 -0500
I have a question that maybe is a little muckraking, but I'll chance it,
because I honestly want to know the answer.

Do the Hobey voters not know that one of the Hobey "Top Ten" pled guilty to
felony aggravated forgery?  http://www.uscho.com/news/2001/04/02_002403.php
Or, since it wasn't a violent crime and happened before he started playing
college hockey, perhaps they don't consider it relevant?  I would have
thought it warranted mention in Inside College Hockey's list of why each
finalist "could win" and "might not win",
http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/goto/goto10_0229.htm
but it apparently isn't on the radar.  Is it "don't know" or "don't care"?.

What do folks here think?
-Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!