From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:25:59 -0500
Colgate defeated St. Lawrence, 1-0, to force a third game tomorrow night.

In the third period SLU's Glenn took a boarding penalty for a 5 minute
penalty and game misconduct (not out for tomorrow night).  The Saints
had an outstanding penalty kill but were not able to get the shorthanded
goal.  They pulled McKenna with about 1 minute left but were still not
able to get he equalizer.

I still love web casts.  Thank you Colgate alumni.

First Period:
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 6
CU - Silverthorn - 4

Second Period:
2:04 - CU - Spencer from john smyth Masotto
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 13
CU - Silverthorn - 5

Third Period:
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 11
CU - Silverthorn - 13

I might be off a little on the shots...they changed them after reporting
them on the radio.

Sara
SLU '77 (I can't remember how long I have been on Hockey-L but it was
before the days of USCHO.)
Let's go SAINTS!!! Beat 'Gate!!!