From:
Ellen Kay Closs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Kay Closs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:27:02 -0500
I'm from the CCHA.  You probably won't appreciate that too much because I am
a MSU fan (born and bred, have been going to MSU games since I was less than
1 year old:)  I'm hoping that there are other CCHA fans out there.

GO STATE!
 -Ellen
MSU Graduate

Bob Griebel writes:

> Looking at Bill Fenwick's list of contest participants, I wonder whether
> anyone has done a survey of alma maters (or allegiances) of the Hockey-L
> subscribers [currently numbering 523].  Is that breakdown among info
> Wayne or Tom have for admin reasons?  My guess is that the ECAC has
> disproportionately high representation and I'm  further curious about
> how that breaks down between Ivies and non-Ivies.  My CCHA seems
> conspicuous by its absense, but I suppose auto workers and Great Lakes
> seamen are more likely to identify with Lions and Bears (oh my!) than
> college hockey.
>
> There's no point to my musings, just curiosity about the facts, the
> why's, and what light or opinions others can shed.
>
> Bob Griebel
> Michigan

www.geocities.com/learningcenters2003 (primary learning centers)
www.geocities.com/michstudies (teaching about Michigan)
"The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can asks his pupils
that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to
ask which he finds hard to answer."
 -Alice Wellington Rollins