From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:18:42 -0600
Looking at Bill Fenwick's list of contest participants, I wonder whether
anyone has done a survey of alma maters (or allegiances) of the Hockey-L
subscribers [currently numbering 523].  Is that breakdown among info
Wayne or Tom have for admin reasons?  My guess is that the ECAC has
disproportionately high representation and I'm  further curious about
how that breaks down between Ivies and non-Ivies.  My CCHA seems
conspicuous by its absense, but I suppose auto workers and Great Lakes
seamen are more likely to identify with Lions and Bears (oh my!) than
college hockey.

There's no point to my musings, just curiosity about the facts, the
why's, and what light or opinions others can shed.

Bob Griebel
Michigan