From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:21:22 -0400
> By now you all know about the ill-conceived NCAA proposal to eliminate
> D-III schools from offering scholarships at the D-I level in one
> designated sport. I urge all of you to sign the petition, big schools or
> little school. In fact, the signatures from the unaffected schools are
> likely to carry at least as much weight.

I think that signatures from people connected with unaffected D-III schools
will carry the most weight.  I doubt that those connected with D-I and D-II
schools will carry as much weight because those schools don't have a vote
here.  Despite that, the more signatures, the more impressive.
1859 signatures as I write this.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74