From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:45:17 -0700
Hello All concerned Hockey-Lers:

On the other side of the Myles Brand coin, it seems to me that maybe
several of us RPIers could convince him to help us on this. If any of
you know him personally (I dont, even though he graduated with me,
philosophy and physics dont have much in common except for spelling and
investigating the origin of the Universe :-)), maybe it is worth a shot.

It would be important, IMO, to get protests from not only the hockey
schools affected, but also the D-I hockey schools, and the lacrosse,
water polo. volleyball schools affected (see Charlie's note below).

Let's not let this happen. At the very least, exemptions should be
granted, permanently.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 when championship RPI hockey was the only game in town.