Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:43:52 -0400
Tony Buffa wrote:
>It is good to see Martin St. Louis (ex-star of Vermont in the ECAC)
>doing very well in Tampa Bay! Not following the NHL too much, and being
>here on the West coast, I was wondering if it was the same guy. Yup.
>
>Good for him and good for college hockey.

Agreed...Who was the kid that he was paired with at UVM? They were an
amazing tandem, as I recall. And has he made it to the NHL too?

Now that the college season is over, I've been watching some of the NHL
playoffs...man, these OT's are something, & 3 Game 7's last night alone, 1
that went to OT. Whew! ...sudden death OT is just 1 of many things that
make hockey playoffs (at any level) tops in my book. The hockey train in
MN just keeps rolling along...perhaps they're now my team of rooting
interest, as their backup netminder is a UML alum - Dwayne Roloson.

-Dave
UML'86