Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:22:14 -0600
Now that we all know who we will be watching in the FF, its time to complete
all the arrangements!

I have 42 people paid and 35 more who have written to me to say their checks
are on the way.  That is only 77 people accounted for...I had at least 90+
who said they wanted to attend the dinner.

GET YOUR CHECKS IN THE MAIL TOMORROW!
I CANNOT GUARANTEE A PLACE AT THE DINNER UNLESS I HAVE YOUR PAYMENT AHEAD OF
TIME.

The only people who should be paying at the door, are those who are last
minute attendees.

Think about this....if I get my tentative number before the end of the week,
I will send out one less reminder...now isn't that worth getting your check
in now, so you don't have to hear from me again?!

Remember the plus of these dinners:  All you will have to do is walk in the
bar and go to our rooms --  when everyone else is standing in line outside!

SO, GET THOSE CHECKS IN THE MAIL!!!  Thanks.

Kathy
(Planning Princess)

p.s.  don't forget: first and last names, section # and confirmation e-mail
address.

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam