From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:20:36 -0600
This would be your official call for votes for this week's Hockey-L Poll.

The deadline for votes for this week is noon Central Time (10 AM Alaska Time,
2:00 PM Atlantic Time) on Wednesday.

THE AMAZINGLY EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Send you vote to my address: [log in to unmask]
DO NOT send your vote to the list.

2. Please put the word "Poll" in the subject header.

3. Vote for your Top *12* teams.

4. Make your vote as clear as possible. If you use ambiguous abbreviations,
I will take them to mean whatever I like. For my purposes, this is what the following abbreviations will stand for:
UND-     University of Natal, Durban (Terrors of the South African Conference)
CU-      Carleton University (Undefeated in hockey _and_ football!)
UM/UofM- University of Manitoba (#5 in the CIAU in men's hockey, #7 in women's!)

MSU is Michigan State. Sorry, Mankato, you're still stuck with MSU-M.
RPI is Rennselaer.

If you're not sure if an abbreviation is clear, ask me.

5. Please try to be as unbiased as possible.

6. Please indicate in your e-mail which conference/region you consider yourself closest to.

7. Submit the ballot to me by whenever I said the deadline was.

John
--
  John Edwards - Carleton (Ont) '96, Manitoba '00 - [log in to unmask]
               Carleton U. Football - Undefeated since 1998