Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:17:27 EST
I like to think of good old fashioned interference as that which happens
right around the puck - in squeakball parlance, setting a pick. To me,
obstruction interference occurs further away from the puck, but close enough
for the official to judge that the action impeded the player from fairly
playing the puck. Confused now??? Personally, I don't care for the use of the
term "obstruction" since any interference IS obstruction.