From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:59:13 -0600

> I am curious as to how many division 1 teams out there offer free hockey
> tickets to students.  Right now there is discussion in Grand Forks because
> the students may soon be paying $55 for seasons tickets vs. getting into
> games free.  I know when I was at NMU (as a student) my tickets weren't
> free.  Are there others out there giving out free tickets, or do the
> majority charge the students?
>
> Al

(writing from yet another account hop :) )

I know when I was a student at CC, we got in free to the old World Arena at
the Broadmoor, and to the Air Force Academy during their interim period there
(you just had to pick up tickets in advance from the desk in the student
center for AFA). I think since they've moved to the new World Arena 2 1/2
years ago, students now have to pay and can get season tickets, but I would
have to ask the SID or someone else in Athletics what the current prices are.
The public pays $10/game for upper bowl seats and $12/game for lower bowl, and
basically multiply that by the number of home games for season tickets.

--
Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95

CC Tiger Hockey Homepage: http://www.ColoradoCollege.edu/Athletics/Hockey/