From:
Ralph N Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:05:13 -0400
RPI is bidding to host the NC$$ tourney in San Jose?  Maybe someone is
considering moving the school.  We can't make Troy attractive, so just move
it lock, stock, and barrel.

I guess that RPI has had a lot of experience in holding regionals and finals
in Albany and so is taking this on since it doesn't look like the finals
will be returning to Albany in the near future.  Why couldn't RPI have bid
on it for Washington, DC instead because RPI does have a regional campus in
Springfield, VA?  (I think that it is only a few rooms in an office
building.)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74