From:
"Wodon, Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wodon, Adam
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:57:11 -0400
> I would guess that Princeton would be the host school for New Jersey, and
> Nebraska-Omaha would be the host school for Kansas City.  Remember the
> KC-Omaha Kings in the NBA?
>
> Alaska-Fairbanks is a lock for hosting San Jose. ;-)

Actually, none of the above is true ... a host must be included as part of
the bid ... here they are:

Boston/Fleet Center - BU Hosting
East Rutherford/Continental Arena - ECAC Hosting
Columbus/Nationwide Arena - OSU Hosting
Kansas City/Kemper Arena - Alabama-Hunstville Hosting
Milwaukee/Bradley Center - Wisconsin Hosting
St. Louis/Kiel Center - Nebraska-Omaha Hosting
San Jose/San Jose Arena - RPI Hosting

AW
www.uscho.com