From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:28:14 -0400
Just a guess, but if Boston is a lock, then Milwaukee should be, too.  That
leaves one site open and I'd like to see if the Big Apple is worthy of
hosting an NCAA championship.  The only trouble is that there is no place
(and I mean no place) near enough for the Hockey-L banquet.

Who are the host schools for NJ, KC, StL, and SJ?????

I wish Philadelphia would make a bid.

Joe