From:
Larry Winer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 22:57:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/00 11:46:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< As far as I'm concerned the NC$$ has no credibility in any area.  They are
 an organization which exists for the sole purpose of exploiting atheletes
 while claiming a higher purpose. >>

True enough- but what about the IOC; the OHL ; NHL NBA etc- anyone who thinks
that a big time basketball player could be a real student ? As long as
colleges are willing to be the Triple AAA affiliates of the pro sports- sow
what you reap- my whole point about scouring the earth recruiting athletes
and then we all sit around and wonder about loyalty etc