From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:57:32 -0500
I'm here, but I'm limited to what I can find on the web and on the
list, since I live in Washington DC.

Let me ask a question to try to start some discussion.  It was my
impression that the Terriers weren't supposed to be this good.  IIRC, they
were picked to finish in the middle of Hockey East.

Does anyone have any ideas why BU is doing so well?  Were the players
underestimated, or has Parker pulled off one of his better coaching
seasons so far?  Or, is it something else?

Carl Ford