Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:18:53 -0700
At 10:56 AM 2/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I think you don't usually see idle teams moving up to #1 this late in the
>season... mostly because there aren't that many teams that have weekends off
>this late in the season.

I have noticed this a couple of times in the past during the playoffs,
where an idle team with a first-round bye (or simply a later playoff start)
moves up when the top team (from another conference, natch) is upset in the
first round.

Still, rare indeed. Same goes for so many of the top teams getting upset in
the same weekend at this point in the season.

greenie
S P O O N  ! !
(go BU)