From:
Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:40:55 -0500
Not by mistake -- the player was being escorted off the ice at the end of
the game by the ref in question; when the scuffle broke out, he head-butted
and punched the ref a couple of times in an attempt to break free. The
player was just recently convicted, although I don't recall the specifics of
the sentence.

Rich Shelley

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand."
                                          -- Homer Simpson