From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:12:56 -0400
Finally, some good ticket info for me.  After I got my wait list letter
from Providence I decided to plan well in advance and buy tickets for
2001.  So I went to the ECAC web page
(http://hockey.ecac.com/tickets/ncaa) and printed out my application and
sent it in.  Then I read on the list that the deadline was back in May.
Needless to say I was a bit concerned.  But today I got a form letter
from the Pepsi Arena confirming my application for tickets for both the
2000 regionals and the 2001 championship.  It says nothing about when it
will be charged to my credit card but it says tickets will be mailed
Feb. 2000 and Feb. 2001.  I am assuming since nothing was mentioned
about the ticket price that I got the $121 Power Play ticket package.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!