From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:20:55 -0400
I got the same thing as Joe.  I am very disappointed.  I sent in my
application promptly.  I guess I will be hoping for people to have a change
in plans and offer up their tickets on this list come next year.

Perhaps it is a plot to keep us North Country fans out of Providence.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!