From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:10:16 -0400
Received the following email Thursday from Jan Imes in Birchdale, Minn.,
Mom of Chris. Thought I'd pass it along. Your thoughts and prayers will be
appreciated.

"We have some bittersweet news. Chris is engaged to Gretchen Olson as of
last night--that is the sweet.  The bitter is that Gretchen has a malignant
tumor in the pelvic area and she will be having surgery within the next
couple of weeks. We ask for your prayers. Dave and Jan."

Going by what happened when Jeff Libby was hurt, again showing how great
hockey people, particularly Maine hockey people, are, I have not included
the Imes' email address as the only internet availability in Birchdale is
at Jan's school and perhaps they would not appreciate having a lot of
personal email in their system. I'm sure the Imes would appreciate a snail
mail card. The address is:
10914 Highway 11, Birchdale, Minn. 56629-6629.

Thanks.