From:
Jim Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:23:11 -0800
>A number of us at BG have been wondering what news there may be concerning
>this years Hobey Baker Award, I haven't heard much about it this year and
>would have thought the debate was well underway here.

Here is the schedule for the Hobey Voting/Presentation:

Friday, March 19
List of 10 finalists released.
Recipient ballots sent to members of the Selection Committee

Friday, March 26
Recipient ballots due from Selection Committee.

April 2, 1998
Recipient Announcement will take place in Anaheim at Final Four.

April 16, 1998
19th Annual Hobey Baker Memorial Award Recipient Dinner at the Decathlon
Hotel & Athletic Club, Bloomington, Minn.