From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:21:35 -0700
Hey Scott and all:

Not to mention Robert Schuler's Crystal Palace.  for a small donation you
(if you are small enough) or your child can become a crystal angel and fly
down into the assembly.  I won't compare this to the entry of Sharkie at the
Shark Tank in San Jose, but it strikes me as close :-)  No offense meant
to anyone, no flames , please :-)  My wife took the tour in January when
we were down there for a meeting and actually thought it was worht a
visit, especially for you architects out there.

Seriously, even tho I live 240 mi N ofAnaheim and we try to avoid actually
driving thru LA whenever possible, on Friday a nice short (in CA terms)
trip would be down to north San Diego. Visit LaJolla, and the beaches.
Check out theUCSD campus (with dorm eating overlooking the Pacific!) and a
lovely little cafe in La Jolla called the Cottage (no I dont own it).
Also some of the towns N of there, like Del Mar, Carlsbad, San Clemente
have wonderful old Victorians.  Then there is alwasy the tried and true
SDiego Zoo, a verywonderful place for seeing both animals and exotic plants.

Anyway, hope to see some of you there!! Any other RPIers gonna be at the
games?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64