From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:24:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/98 5:23:23 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<I'm working on my national preview for 1998-99, and I have to
tell you that putting Air Force in the Top 20 is just plain dumb.>>

I disagree only that I don't think there are many more than 20 better teams
than Justin Kieffer and Co. I agree that there is no way they are going to
rank much higher than 30th in the PWR or RPI with their largely D2 schedule.

<<Air Force ahead of Princeton? Harvard? New Hampshire (or
Northeastern, for that matter). >>

I agree about Princeton...not sure about Harvard...but UNH IS ranked ahead of
AFA in this top20.

<<I would be interested
in the WCHA explanation for UMD ahead of Wisconsin, Minnesota and St. Cloud
as well -- any takers?>>

UMD was ranked behind Wisconsin and Minnesota in the ranking. I don't think as
much of SCSU...but I didn't last year either :-)

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html