From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:55:44 -0400
On Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:17:40 -0700 Stan Willis wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Wanted to touch base and ask for some opinions on possible hotels for the list.
> Below are two possible locations.  Both are close to the Pond and to the Hilton,
> which I believe is one of the host hotels.  That is the reason I picked them.
> I can get
> hotels for a bit less money, but they will be closer to Disneyland.   Please
> let me know
> if anyone is interested in either property.   I have 10 rooms reserved.

When I attempted to book a hotel for the tournament on Expedia more than two months
ago, I was notified that the Hilton was sold out.  We booked a room at the Howard
Johnson's directly through Disneyland's travel service.  The advantage to reserving
through Disney is that the theme park is included in a package.  The down side is
that because we are reserving so far in advance (I don't think it's so far), they
are unable to quote a price for the room.  To close the deal we had to send a $100
deposit.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller