From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:29:02 -0400
Originally submitted by [log in to unmask]
Forwarded to HOCKEY-L by Bill Fenwick ([log in to unmask])

------------------ Original message (ID=0BB65C) (38 lines) --------------------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:56:24 EDT
Subject: Re: UofM Superfan

My "second mom" knows the superfan, his name is Jeff.  I do believe he was
at
the GLI this year, and you can't expect him to travel everywhere can you?
It
does afterall get a little pricy.  He is at all of the home games, and a
fair
amount of away games also.  Saying he goes only to games where U of M knows
they have the advantage just doesn't add up.

Hillary