From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 16:06:25 -0600
Greetings,

Could someone please repost the url to the draft site that lists all the
college players and rankings etc? I seem to have lost it in my bookmarks.
Also, with the draft coming up, who's looking to go in the top rounds from
the college ranks?
Lastly, did Chris Drury sign?
Sandi

******************************
Sandi Trudo
Rinkside Hockey/OAS Production
FANSonly Network - University Netcasting,  Inc.
http://www.fansonly.com
2035 Corte Del Nogal Suite 105
Carlsbad, CA 92009

email- [log in to unmask]
Fax (760)  431-8108
Phone (760)  431-8221 x121
Th-Mon 2-11 pm pst

Save Trestles! sign the petition to save Trestles at:
http://www.surfrider.org/sanmateopoint/petition1.htm