From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:02:23 EST
In a message dated 2/24/98 11:52:03 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<The Tigers got it back a few
minutes later on their own power play as Kryway completed the hat trick.>>

And I would like to announce to the nation that my hat was by FAR the fastest
one to the ice....and hence the first one to ever touch the ice surface at the
new Colorado Springs World Arena. I whipped that sucker milliseconds after the
puck dented the twine! :-)

- No harming of hockey players occured during the throwing of this hat. (or
after....or even could have after....or...)

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html