From:
Chris Schulze <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Schulze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:13:52 -0700
Hey there,

I am new to this mailing list, so hello all from
Badger country - WISCONSIN.

I am interested in how universities handle their
season ticket distribution process to students. Me
and some buddies (all seniors) were pretty p...ed
when we found out that the best seats were already
gone because some juniors camped over night in front
of the ticket office to get the best seats. The
University of Wisconsin, Madison has some serious
ticket distribution process flaws as some officials
even pointed out in our campus paper a few days ago.
This is not only the case for hockey but also for
other sports - when the basketball season ticket sale
started, people actually stood in line for more than
8 hours to find out some juniors have purchased over
200 tickets and sold them above face value. How is
this process handled at YOUR univeristy?

To add to the conversation of ticket prices, a
student season ticket for the Badger hockey games is
$90 but that allows you only to either the Friday OR
Saturday events. You gotta choose before you buy.

Lates,
        Chris