From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 12:30:19 -0400
We have one coming to UMaine next fall, Paul & Steve's sister is coming as a
soccer (I think) student athlete, and is reportedly excellent.  Steve is a
great kid.  No offense to Paul, but Steve has a much more outgoing
personality than Paul did when he was here.  His sister is another outgoing
personality, and sat in seats by ours during a hockey game when she came for
her visit.  They all three show a good, strong parental influence.

Paul had, either naturally or was forced to learn, a reserve that made me
feel like he wasn't quite at ease, even at my dinner table with his line mate
and mentor Jimmy "Smooth" Montgomery!  I gave that kid more Sharpie markers
to sign autographs during the year or so he was here!  He will be coming to
Alumni Weekend in July, and one of the things I want to see happen is a
controlled environment around him at these functions, so he can relax & enjoy
himself.

Cathy Hart