Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 14:14:30 -0500
So, we're into cheers, are we?  At point, the student section bellows out
their "rowdy crowd" cheer with about 5 minutes to go in the game, whether
we're leading or not.  There is a leader and a chorus that follows, all with
appropriate pointing.

        Are we not a rowdy crowd?
        YES WE ARE A ROWDY CROWD.
        Is that not a winning bench?
        YES THAT IS A WINNING BENCH.
        Is that not an awsome coach?
        YES...
        Are we not the National Champs?
        YES...
        Is that not a winning net?
        YES...
        Is that not a good goal-ie?
        YES...
        Is that not a losing team?
        YES...
        Is that not a losing bench?
        YES...
        Is that not a losing net?
        YES...
        Is that not a goalie sieve?
        YES...
At this point, the last two words in each line are repeated.
        Rowdy Crowd; ROWDY CROWD!   Winning Bench; WINNING BENCH! etc.
Finally, after GOALIE SIEVE, the standard Wisconsin SIEVE, SIEVE, SIEVE,
SIEVE, chant.

Actually, I'm very tired of the Sieve chant.  How about some originality?  Try
chanting "EMPTY NET" or "COLLANDAR"