From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 00:09:56 -0400
At 11:39 PM -0500 11/9/96, Paul Gentile wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Lowell's Fillion and Lindsay set the season team record
> with 7 assists two years ago. Fillion had 4 and Lindsay 3, I think. Seems
> pretty low, it may have been just a Hockey East record, I'm not sure.

Actually, last year Fillion (5) and Lindsay (4) combined for nine assists,
now the Lowell record.

HE doesn't keep track of this record, so it is hard to know how it stacks
up with the rest of the league.  Something tells me Maine's goalies had a
big year once or twice in the past, but I can't find a listing for a record
in the Maine media guide.

Lindsay's 4 assists in only 255 minutes played over seven GP could be a
record for points per game by a goalie. :-)

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****