From:
Allen Bibeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen Bibeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 09:40:36 +0900
        I am curious if there are any schools besides Michigan State that
might be broadcasting their hockey games via the net.  I was just looking at
a list of schools at Audionet, and they were the only ones that listed
hockey.  Wisconsin and Minnesota were listed as broadcasting sports, but not
hockey.

        What gives?  Are all the schools locked into a contract with
Teamline(?) where you have to dial up and spend big $$?

        Any information would be appreciated.  I am living outside the U.S.
and don't get to watch or hear any games at all.  It would be great to be
able to pick them up over the internet.

Allen Bibeau
Home-  [log in to unmask]
Work-  [log in to unmask]