From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:50:38 -0700
(Message below intially send to hockey-info by mistake :-(  )

Pardon the late response, but my question is will the College Hockey Game
of the Week now be EXCLUSIVELY CCHA games?  In the past, I would say it is
80% that way, but two years ago there were two ECAC games including an
RPI-Harvard match from Troy.  Of course, the outlet in LA is PRIMETICKET
and a lot of times they tape delay or not show it at all.  But it sure
would be nice for it to be a true College game of the week as opposed to a
CCHA game of the week.

They say a total of 19 CCHA games from late Oct to late FEb there are
approx that many weeks, so one would assume it is purely CCHA or almost all.

Also, any one with any info on the existence of the Freezout at the GW
Forum in LA?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Physics Dept.
Cal Poly SLO -- home of silver medal winner, Karen Kraft, women's pair rowing!