From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 14:45:11 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> However, there is another person in this mix:
> Former UMaine assistant and current UML assistant Tim Whitehead.
> Has anyone heard what his plans are?  Is UML likely to hire him
> as their head coach?

Tim is currently at the top of a "short list" of candidates to replace
Coach Crowder according to those associated with the atheltic department.
 Speculation is that if Tim does not get the job he will rejoin Bruce at
Northeastern.  My personal hope is that Tim does become head man at
Lowell.

  - Steve