From:
Josh Kleinbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Kleinbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 15:38:41 -0400
On Tue, 14 May 1996, David Weinberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I noticed that MSU plays BC and Northeastern in a series.  I was
>wondering why more teams don't do something like this.

I'm not positive, but I think that Mich. State included these games because
UIC dropped off of their schedule.  All CCHA teams could schedule two more
non-conference games this season.  I know that Michigan is opening against
Maine because of this.

                                -Josh

  [   ]  [   ]   |     Josh Kleinbaum   [log in to unmask]
   | \    / |    |  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~akleinb/josh.html
   | \ \/ / |    |   See the home page of The Greeley Tribune at
   | |\  /| |    |     http://www.fas.harvard/~akleinb/tribune
   | |    | |    |   MICHIGAN WOLVERINES 1996 HOCKEY CHAMPIONS!!!
    GO BLUE!     |"What would you do if you ate your daddy's shoes?"