From:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 14:09:28 -0500
I just wanted to let all of those out there, who, like me (now that we have
a kid and don't go anywhere on a Friday night), are lifeless on Friday night,
know that there will be "live" coverage of the Clarkson - Brown series at the
Clarkson web site.  No audio or video, just an update every time there is a
goal.  Also, the rest of the ECAC and other out-of-town scores will be given
as we know them, which should be within minutes of the end of the games.  For
those out of radio coverage of any team, this might be useful.

While you're there, you could cruise around the rest of the Clarkson site
between checking for updates.  Remember to reload if your browser or proxy
server uses cache.

The URLS:
   Clarkson Hockey:  http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/~odonnell/
      Live Updates:  http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/~odonnell/live_game.html

Rick O'Donnell.
--
| Richard W. O'Donnell              \  \ \  _ __\ / __  __ __  Clarkson '87 |