Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:06:22 -0500
        Just a little comment on what karen Ambrose had to say about the
new UNH Hockey Arena.  I'm a member of the local ambulance squad and got
a nice "behind the scenes tour" and was simply amazed at what I saw.  The
new arena is incredible.  I've been to every other HE arena (except
Providence and Boston College, which I hear is also very nice), and this
is by far and away the most beautiful College arena I've seen yet.  It's
nothing like the old "Lively Snively," though I can already sense a fair
amount of excitement about it.
        Just a word of caution for anyone attending the game on Friday
versus BU...WATCH YOUR STEP!!!  They are rushing to get this accomplished
in time for Friday.  Fans will probably be restricted to certain areas.
For safety reasons, you should avoid any place that doesn't look like you
should be there...I'm not trying to scare anyone, but I know that its
exciting to look around a new building, but caution and common sense
should be taken.

        Hope to see you all there...

Marcus Day
UNH'96