From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 14:04:36 -0700
On the practicing with pros thing, I know that the Golden State Warriors
trained on campus here at Cal Poly last month and absolutely could NOT be
on the court with the varsity players at the same time.  Don't know if
that's the rules or not, or maybe just the athl admin being supercareful.
I assume the rules are the same whether hockey, roundball, or whatever.

Just my three cents.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64