From:
"Scott D. Hartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott D. Hartz
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 17:42:10 EST
Reed Munson was understood to say:

>I appreciate the sentiment of having one of the games at a bigger arena so
>the cheeseheads can come and see their badgers play the gophers, but I'd
>rather see the game in Mariucci or in the Civic center in St. Paul.

Yeh, were the badgers go, so go their throng (and their $$).
So, if the choice is the "Bullseye Block" or the Civic center, and if I was a
goph's fan,  I'd choose the  "Bullseye Block"! (seeing that the goph's do not do
well at the Civic Center!)
However, you could play the games in the Bradley Center and see how a "True"
hockey arena adds to the enjoyment of the game.

>Maybe if the (noun removed)  who run the Metro Sports Commission wouldn't have
>torn down a perfectly good Met Center I wouldn't be having this soapbox.

When did this happen?( Of course, that is the same commission that gave the Twin
Cities the beloved dome downtown as well!
'nough said!)

Scott D. Hartz
go uz huskies from da tech, eh!
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.