From:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 10:00:23 -0500
Does anyone know what lead up to the 5 minute major on Colin Schmidt?
What did Ryan Kraft do to warrant the shot from Schmidt?

Schmidt hit Kraft hard against the boards from behind. The puck was not
near Kraft.

On the ensuing 5 minute powerplay, I knew the gophs would either score or
take a penalty to nullify their advantage. Crowley went after a Swanson
for interferring with him near the CC goal and took a minor.

Having only heard games on the radio so far this season, what's up with
this Eric Rassmussen guy? It sounds like he's a brute - leveling opponents!

All in all, I'm not too disappointed with the gophs 7 - 5 loss on Sunday.
They played CC tough after going down by 4 goals in the 2nd. It was
better than the 9 - 2 blowout last year.

How long is it going to take and how many games are we going to have to
lose before the gophs just stick with Moen in net? It's obvious that he's
the better goalie.