From:
Unibomber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Unibomber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 14:10:03 -0500
or cutting back on conference games, I have a few thoughts. I think it is
a good idea that there should be some more non-conference match-ups. On
the other hand, it seems like one of the reasons we look forward to the
post-season is so we can see our favorite teams pitted against teams from
other divisions.  That is kind of the magic of the NC$$ tourney. If we
saw Mich and Maine play in the regular season, that would kind of take
away the "one-shot" excitement we get if they were to meet in the
semi-finals or even the championship.  It gets kind of old when the NFL
teams play each other and then come Superbowl time, they have stats on
the two teams playing eachother during the season. It is nice to see two
teams who have not faced off the whole season take on each other in a big
game. Scouts can pick up some keys from different teams, but just seeing
your team and another team who dont' know too much about eachother go at
it seems to add a certain degree of excitement. Well, that is all, thanks
for the time.

                                   aaron.