From:
Mark Jastorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 17:19:52 -0500
yes, the pep band at Lake State are mercenary...adn also receive travel
money to hit the Joe and NCAA playoffs. It is becoming more and more
difficult to find funding for their activites.

The post that started this thread about the competition in the Norris,
was actually created by error. The band had told our folks they would not
be there that night and when they showed up, the battle of the refrain began.

I ride the fence on this issue. I love good, live pep bands...as long as
they *are good and live.

Mark

Lake State

Beware the Fog