From:
Scott Ayen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Ayen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 12:00:27 EST
RID THE PRELIM GAME!

  I my last post, perhaps I was misunderstood.  I will make things more
lucid.

  What I meant by that post is that there were 3 teams in the 15-16
point range.  Why not just dump the whole bottom 4 or let em all in.
IMHO it is not fair to let Union in and not Yale or Dartmouth.  I guess
I just will never understand, the more think about it the more i like
just the top 8 in the playoffs. Get rid of that tuesday prelim game!

Go Saints whoop the Big Red!  :>
Scott Ayen SLU '96