From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 23:01:35 -0600
This was a very sloppy game.. the Gophers outplayed the Sioux, firing
around 50 shots to UND's 25 or so, hitting the pipe 4 times.. But the
Gopher defense played very poorly in their own end, making bad passes and
coughing up the puck on numerous occassions..
UND scored the first goal, then Dan Trebil Bonin  scored
putting the Gophers ahead if I remember right, UND's Landon Wilson pushed
a Gopher player and the puck went off the Gopher player into the net
tying it for teh Sioux.. Minnesota took a 3-2 lead on Crowley's goal, but
with less than 4 minutes to play, Kevin Hoogsteen made the most of a Minn
defensive error scoring on a breakaway.. final 3-3..

*My roommate also hit UND coach Blais with a poster when Minnesota fans
were throwing posters on the ice as a result of a horrid call..

Ryan