From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 1995 15:25:50 -0500
OSU was playing at the Columbus fairgrounds, which is NOT their "Home
Ice" which is on the campus of OSU.  Frankly where they at last night was
a decent place.  They might have been there for any number of reasons,
bigger seating capacity, better everything copared to their home ice, and
maybe to prevent the hockey world from seeing their lowly home ice on
National TV.  Who knows.  Once WBGU finally managed to get themselves on
the air they did point out it was odd to play games on a rink that does
not match the ice the practice on day in and day out.  (The fair grounds
are larger than OSU's home ice)  Who knows.