From:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 08:02:18 -0700
Keith,

        A sad day for college hockey. Your efforts have not gone
unrecognized. I am very grateful for all your efforts on behalf of
college hockey and also disappointed that you will not have the time
to do what has been a great things for college hockey, the hockeylist
and college sports.

        Thanks so much for what you have done and I hope there is a
"hockeylister" out that might want to keep something going.

Jack McDonald
Athletic Director
University of Denver